Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information; however, it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
We use trusted third-party service providers to perform certain services on our behalf, including: payment processing, data storage/management, webhosting, web analytics, emailing etc. These service providers only receive personal information if such information is needed to perform their function(s). In this policy, we will provide you with links to our third parties personal privacy policies as it may vary from our own and it is up to you to read them carefully and understand their conditions.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include:
- the browser name
- the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site
- operating system and the Internet service providers or wireless carrier
- your internet protocol (IP) address,
- Data relating to malfunctions or problems that occur when you use the Service
- Log file information, including your Web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring/exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on our service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
1. Our Use of Your Information
We may use your information:
- To deliver our services and features desired by you (including any customization features requested by you);
- To improve our services to you;
- To personalize content and offers that may be of interest to you;
- To respond to your inquiries;
- To fulfill your request for products or services;
- To use your login user ID and password to register you on your behalf and to give you access to our affiliate websites and services as part of a “single sign-on” feature; and
- To provide you with updates and other information regarding the Services.
How we use collected information
Wynn Jewels may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
To personalize user experience
We may use information to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service. (See payment section below)
To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
We may use non-personally identifiable information, like your IP address, to analyze statistically site usage and to customize our site's content, layout and services. This information will allow us to improve our services and better understand and serve our users.
The contents of your online communications, as well as other information about you as a user of the Service, may be accessed and disclosed in response:
- To governmental requests or legal process (for example, a court order, search warrant or subpoena);
- To other circumstances in which we have a good faith belief that a crime has been or is being committed by a user;
- To an emergency exists that poses a threat to the safety of you or another person;
- When necessary to protect our property;
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, asset sale or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy; or
- For us to render the service you have requested.
We use third party services such as Google Analytics to help us analyze our performance and our delivery of services and advertising to you. We use Remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting.
- Using the Ads Settings, visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
- You can prevent your data from being collected by Google Analytics by using the Google Analytics Opt-out Brower Ad on by going to this URL:https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
- We use Re-marketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, may show your ads on sites across the Internet.
- We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to our website.
- We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how your ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our site.
- We may place "cookies" on your Web browser. Cookies are small pieces of information or text files that a website sends to your computer for record-keeping purposes, which information is stored in a file on your computer's hard drive.
- Cookies make Web-surfing and browsing easier for you by saving your preferences so that we can use the saved information to facilitate and improve your use of the Service.
- You can adjust your Internet browsers to reject cookies; however, please note that you will not be able to access and use all of our features if you delete or refuse to accept cookies.
- Many advertisers and ad networks participate in voluntary programs to provide tools to opt-out of such interest-based advertising. You can go to http://www.adroll.com/about/privacy to adjust your advertising preference with our provider AdRoll. Also, please go to the Network Advertising Initiative for more information about advertising preferences by clicking here:http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/#completed.
Change of Ownership
In the event that our ownership was to change as a result of a merger or acquisition by another company, your Service information may be transferred. We will provide you notice prior to any such transfer of your information.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Links and Other Sites
- This policy does not apply to the other websites and social media sites you access and use.
- You are subject to the privacy policies of those Web sites.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
LAST UPDATED: JULY 29TH 2015